Setting Up : Using Payment Form
PayLater by Grab feature in senangPay Payment Form
senangPay partnering with PayLater by Grab to bring you more payments option to your customers. With senangPay, your customer can now split purchases into affordable monthly instalments with no interest, no upfront costs, and no fees as long as they pay you on time.
- PayLater by Grab Instalment : Instalment option allows customers to split their payments into manageable instalments, making it easier for them to afford their purchases.
- PayLater by Grab Postpaid : Postpaid option provides customers to defer payment for their purchases to the next month with a total amount, streamlining their checkout experience.
A. How to register ?
Check here for the registration steps.
B. What are the required documents ?
Check here for the required documents.
C. What package available for this feature ?
PayLater by Grab feature only available for Advance & Special Package.
D. Transaction Charge
E. Is there any integration needed ?
No integration is needed.
F. Does Grab PayLater feature comes by default ?
No. To request for PayLater by Grab payment method available in your payment form, please contact us or email us at [email protected] . If your business applicable for this feature, it will take 14 working days to activate in your dashboard.
G. How to enable PayLater by Grab feature in your payment form ?
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile
3. Refer to the “Payment Option Availability
4. Drag the PayLater by Grab options accordingly.
5. Scroll down the page and click “Save.”
6. Now, you need to double check the result of the changes. Go to your any Payment Form and open it. You should see the options of the payment is based on your setting. For example, below is a screenshot for the selected payment options for PayLater by Grab.
7. Your customer will be directly to this page (sample page), for the instalment payment.
H. PayLater by Grab (Postpaid)
Postpaid payment channel offered by Grab that allows customers to defer payment for their purchases to the next month with a total amount.
I.List of High Credit Risk Merchants
- Travel-related industry
- Rental companies (e.g. car rentals)
- Spa/gyms selling packages
- Financial institutions / security brokers or dealers
- Non-financial institutions dealing with money orders or travellers cheques or cryptocurrency
J. Lis of prohibited industries
- Any goods or services promoting hate, violence, harm or intolerance in any form;
- Any goods or services subject to UN Security Council’s sanctions;
- Branded, trademarked or copyrighted goods of any kind unless the seller is the intellectual property / copyright holder or licensee;
- Circumvention services, devices or software used to circumvent the law or remove copyright protections;
- Deceptive business practices such as Ponzi / pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing, guaranteed results, investment or trading courses and services;
- Flammable, explosive, pyrotechnic, toxic and hazardous materials including but not limited to fireworks, explosives, radioactive materials and substances, gunpowder;
- Foreign government entities including but not limited to embassies and consulates;
- Fortune tellers, astrology, card reading, tarot, hypnosis and similar services;
- Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes;
- Government, law enforcement and military issued items including but not limited to uniforms, badges, decorations, unless historical and/or clearly not genuine or official (e.g. toys);
- Human parts of any kind, including but not limited to organs, body parts, human remains, body fluids, stem cells, embryos;
- Illegal drugs, tobacco or health products. Substances designed to mimic the effects thereof. Related accessories and products used to create or consume them such as bongs, hookahs and similar devices;
- Items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- Items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of Singapore or any jurisdiction;
- Legal and tax consultancy, bankruptcy and any similar services;
- Narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
- No-value-added services of any kind, including but not limited to resale of government offerings without authorization or added value, services that are unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers;
- Offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption;
- Political, religious, spiritual, charitable and non-profit organizations of any kind;
- Products of wildlife trafficking, illegal hunting and poaching of endangered species such as marine mammals, shark fins, rhino horns, ivory, deer musk, bear bile, tiger penis, and any similar products;
- Property sharing, timeshares, house-swapping, sub-letting, bed & breakfast and similar businesses;
- Sale of social media activity, click farms including but not limited to sale of Facebook likes, Twitter followers, YouTube views;
- Sexually oriented materials or services;
- Stolen goods including unlawfully acquired or copied digital and virtual goods;
- The personal information of third parties in violation of Singapore law;
- The sales of products or services identified by Singapore government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent or to be being transacted by the User in violation of Singapore law;
- Unlicensed travel agents; or
- Weapons of any kind including firearms, ammunition, knives, nunchakus and related products, parts or accessories thereof. Weapons or knives regulated under Singapore law. Toys, gift and replicas of any kind resembling closely any of such items.
K. What can I do as a senangPay merchant ?
You can simply share / announce this feature in your social media .