The feature allows you to set the default payment method (such as FPX as the default) or disable one of the payment methods. For example, you want to disable credit card or e-wallet payment and only enable FPX.
Options of priority
Current default for Payment option is Credit / Debit Card and FPX. The options for merchant are:
1. Prioritise FPX first then Credit / Debit Card.
2. Prioritise Credit / Debit Card then FPX.
3. Prioritise Touch ‘n Go then Boost e-wallet.
4. Enable FPX only.
5. Enable Credit / Debit Card only.
6. Enable e-wallet only.
How to set ?
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile.
3. Refer the “Payment Option Availability.”
4. Drag the options accordingly.
5. Scroll down the page and click “Save.”
6. Now, you need to double check the effect on the changes. Go to your any Payment Form and open it. You should see the options of the payment is based on your setting. For example, below is a screenshot for the selected payment options for “FPX” , “Credit Card” and “Boost” e-wallet.
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom