This feature allows you to set the payment form language. The available languages are English and Bahasa Melayu.
Options of language
The options for merchant are:
1. Set your Payment Form in Bahasa Melayu.
2. Set your Payment Form in English.
3. In the mean time, you cannot have both English & Bahasa Melayu in your Payment Form, which means your customer cannot choose which language they want.
The default language is English.
How to set
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile.
3. Refer the “Default Payment Form Language.”
4. Select the options accordingly.
5. Scroll down the page and click “Save.”
6. Now, you need to double check the effect on the changes. Go to your any Payment Form and open it. You should see the language of your Payment Form as per what you have set. For example, below is a Payment Form in Bahasa Melayu.
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom