Setting Up : Using Payment Form
Enabling Recurring Payment Subscription Feature in Payment Form
A. What is Recurring Subscription?
Recurring subscription is where subscribers are charged on the same amount based on a selected payment time frequency, on a preferred billing date. If your item is priced at RM5000 monthly, then you can set this amount to be charged every month.
B. Adding Product for Recurring Subscription
Now, here are the steps to setup the product for recurring subscription. Basically you must create the Product first. Once the Product is in the list, you may proceed on setting up the recurring payment for the selected product.
1. Go to Menu > Product > Create New
2. You will see 3 sections there. On the top section, insert all related information about your product.
3. The second section is the Payment Frequency Setting. Choose “Recurring Subscription”.
4. Choose the preferred details for the recurring subscription payment option. There are several Payment Frequency options.
5. Next, choose the Billing Day for the product.
6. Next, click on “Do not display address or item is self pickup”.
7. Finally, click “Create Product” when your product is ready to enter the system.
8. Your product for recurring subscription is now in the system.
C. How to stop Recurring Subscription
For the time being, the process to stop Recurring Subscription must be done manually between the merchant and the customer. Below are the steps to consider.
1. Subscribers / customers inform the merchant to stop the recurring payment.
2. Subscribers / customers provide related information to merchant.
3. Merchant will set the recurring payment subscriber to inactive.
Please take note that:
- Kindly be informed senangPay recurring payment is not an easy payment.