This feature allows you to give an update to your customers after they have made the payment. This is useful if you need to inform your customers the update of their order e.g. “item delivered with tracking id 123456.”
How the Order Update works?
When merchants use this function:
1. You can send notification from the Dashboard to your customer.
2. Nevertheless, your customers cannot reply to this notification.
3. Order Update is designed as a 1 way communication only. If you need to communicate more, you need to contact your customers through other mediums such as email or WhatsApp.
4. Your customers will receive the update in their email.
How to use
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. You need to add your product first to enable this function or go to your existing product in the list.
3. Select the transaction you wish to update. Please take note that only PAID transaction has this function.
4. Scroll down the transaction section until you see “Order Update.”
5. Insert your preferred update.
6. Then, click the “Submit” button.
7. Now, your customer will receive the update in their email.
8. The update record is also in your Dashboard for personal copy.
9. You can send unlimited update to your customers.
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom