The feature allows you to set the default payment method (such as FPX as the default) or disable one of the payment methods. For example, you want to disable credit card payment and only enable FPX.
Options of priority
The options for merchant are:
1. Prioritise FPX first then Credit / Debit Card.
2. Prioritise Credit / Debit Card then FPX.
3. Enable FPX only.
4. Enable Credit / Debit Card only.
Current default for Payment option is Credit / Debit Card and FPX.
How to set
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile.
3. Refer the “Payment Option Availability.”
4. Select the options accordingly.
5. Scroll down the page and click “Save.”
6. Now, you need to double check the effect on the changes. Go to your any Payment Form and open it. You should see the options of the payment is based on your setting. For example, below is a screenshot for the “Only FPX is available.” Please take note that the tab for “Credit / Debit Card” is disabled.