Refund request by merchant for senangPay subscription
Refund because of Termination of Service
If we terminate you from using our service for any reason in accordance with the Terms of our service, we will not give you a refund for the amount fee that you have paid to us. Similarly if you terminate our service for whatever reasons, you are not entitled for any refund.
Refund request by customer through merchant
Merchant that initiates refund for customers are subject to a service charge fee of 1.5% for Credit and Debit card from the total amount requested. Refund is not available for FPX transaction.
How to make refund for your customer
1. Login to your dashboard
3. Select the transaction to proceed with refund
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the transaction detail. You will find the button “Request for Refund”. Click this button
5. You will be seeing a page to confirm whether you want to proceed or not for the refund. If you confirm, click “Confirm Refund Request & Make Payment”. If you want to cancel, click “Back”
6. If you proceed to refund, you need to make the payment back to senangPay
7. You can also double check the refund charges under the Charges > List
7. We will process the refund within 3 weeks
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom