Payment and Refunds
Payment : Receiving Overseas Transaction
A. Can merchants receive payments from overseas?
Yes. Anybody from outside Malaysia can purchase or make payments to you via senangPay, as long as they use VISA or Mastercard credit cards.
B. Does senangPay support USD or other currencies?
No. We are currently not supporting USD or other currencies.
C. Then, how can a customer make the payment?
1. They just need to make payments the same as everybody else in Malaysia.
2. Even though the currency displayed is in RM, the transaction later will be converted to USD (or local currency) in their credit card statements.
3. The concept is the same as when Malaysians buy products from overseas.
4. We purchase the item in USD, but then it is converted to RM in our credit card statements.
5. We will update a screenshot of an overseas statement when we have one.
6. But as an example, below is a screenshot from a statement showing an overseas purchases by a Malaysian. USD is converted to RM based on the current transaction rate.
D. Can I do something on this issue on my web / blog?
Yes. You can add the currency plugin converter in your website so that your customer can convert RM to their local currency at real time, without ever leaving your website.
E. Where can I get this plugin?
You can go here and custom your plugin, then copy paste the code and put it in your web / blog.
F. Can I see an example of existing merchants that use this widget?
Yes. You can go to our existing merchants via :