Newly Launch – Starter Package
Subscription fee is RM300 per year. This new package is designed for the start-up online business / merchant with the intention to start accepting payments only via e-Wallet Touch n’ Go, Boost and GrabPay (subject to providers approval).
A. How to register ?
Check here for the registration steps.
B. What are the required documents ?
Starter Package account is readily utilisable for e-wallet (Boost & TnG). Grabpay will be enable in your account in 7 to 10 working days (subject to provider approval). Therefore only completed document status is allowed to enable e-Wallet in your payment form.
Requirements below are obligatory for senangPay onboarding team to process merchant’s application :
- Photocopy of Director’s IC
- Business Registration (SSM Full Set of Document)
- Bank Statements
- Utility Bill
- Sales Platform (website / social media platform / payment form) – must be reliable and accessible to review on products / services provided without violating senangPay Terms & Agreement.
C. What happen to my account if I’ve registered with old Basic Package ?
Your account will stay as it was, which is only can accepting payments via FPX Internet Banking & Visa/Mastercard.
D. How do I upgrade old Basic Package to newly launch Starter Package?
No, you can’t .
1. You only can upgrade your package to Advance & Special Package to accept payment via FPX Internet Banking & Visa/Mastercard.
2. If you wish to upgrade your package, the additional requirements must be provided as below :
- Photo of business signboard / bunting and office interior
- Photo of products / stocks
- If business is operated from home, picture of premise including premise number is required
E. How my settlement will be paid?
senangPay will transfer your money every WEDNESDAYs and FRIDAYs. Check settlement schedule here