Where to Submit the Documents?
Effective from 1 September 2016, all documents must be submitted from the senangPay Dashboard. Kindly login to your dashboard and follow the steps below.
1. Login to your dashboard.
3. Click the “Close” button.
4. Go to Menu > Setting > Upload Documents
5. You will see a page to upload your documents.
6. Click on the “Select file” button to upload your documents. Please make sure that you have combined your documents accordingly to its own type or categories. For e.g., do not combine your IC with your SSM documents.
7. Below are the example of the uploaded documents for a company.
8. Next, click the “Submit Documents” button.
9. A notification for the uploaded documents will pop up. Click “Close”.
10. Next, go to Menu > Settings > List Documents
11. You will see a list of your uploaded documents in the systems. You can click on the documents link to review your documents. However, you cannot delete the documents that you have uploaded.
A. What’s next?
Our doc team will review the authenticity of your documents. The team will then response to you either with the message :
1. You documents are complete and your account status is verified.
2. You need to reupload all / specific documents due to reason ( a, b, c )
3. The communication between the doc team and you will be on the same page as the listed documents. Below is the example if your document is complete.
4. Below is the example if your document is incomplete.
5. You will also be notified through email for any messages from the doc team to you. DO NOT REPLY TO THE EMAIL.
If you have any issues regarding the documents, kindly open a ticket and submit it to us. Our support team will respond to you accordingly.