Settlements and Charges
Settlement : Sample Calculation of Settlement Received
Below is an example of what will appear on your Dashboard after you have received your settlement.
1. This can be found by going to Menu > Payment > List (Settlement)
2. MDR (seen on the third column) stands for Merchant Discount Rate. It is the rate that is charged for the transaction received by the merchant. In other words, it is the service charge taken from the gross amount. The source for MDR can be from:
- 2.5% charge from total of credit/debit card transactions only, or
- 1.5% charge from each FPX transaction only, or
3. Hence, to summarize,
- Nett amount = Gross amount – MDR
5. Merchants can view the source of the MDR by clicking the grey “View” button. Below is an example of what can be viewed :
A. Calculation example
1) 2 FPX transactions :-
- 1.5% of RM 99.00 = RM 1.485
- 1.5% of RM 50.00 = RM 0.75 @ RM 1.00
- For FPX transaction, the charge is 1.5% or a minimum charge of RM1.00 which ever is higher. Thus, RM 1.00 will be charged for this transaction.
2) 1 Credit Card transaction :-
- 2.5% of RM 99.00 = RM 2.475
- Total MDR = RM 1.485 + RM 1.00 + RM 2.475 = RM 4.96
- For Debit / Credit Card, the charge is 2.5% or a minimum charge of RM 0.65 whichever is higher is applicable to all Credit Card, Debit Card, and e-Wallet Payments.