In connection with your use of our website, your senangPay Account, the senangPay services, or in the course of your interactions with senangPay, other Users, or third-parties, you will not:
- Breach this Agreement, the User/Merchant’s Policy or any other Policy that you have agreed to with senangPay;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- Infringe senangPay or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Sell counterfeit goods;
- Selling items / services that relates to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, Eg: Drug paraphernalia, prescription and controlled medicines,
- Operate business that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, including violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime
- Sale of stolen goods including digital and virtual goods,
- Tobacco, E-Liquids and E-Cigarettes product/service must be legal to be sold in the area that you are selling from and to the state/country you are selling to. The website must have a disclaimer of item not sellable to buyers below 18 years old.
- Sale of items with content of sexually oriented materials or services,
- Selling of ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Operating business that show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card.
- Selling of traveler’s checks or money orders, or involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, involves in certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or involve in offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- Engage in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
- Receive or attempt to receive funds from both senangPay and the buyer, bank or card issuer for the same transaction during the course of a Dispute;
- Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities;
- Conduct your business or use the senangPay services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to senangPay, other Users, third parties or you;
- Have a credit rating from a credit reporting agency that indicates a high level of risk associated with your use of the senangPay services;
- Use your senangPay Account Services in a manner that Visa, MasterCard and FPX or any other electronic funds transfer network reasonably believes to be an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules;
- Use a credit card with your Account to provide yourself a cash advance (or help others to do so);
- Disclose or distribute another User’s Information to a third party, or use the Information for marketing purposes unless you receive the User’s express consent to do so;
- Send unsolicited email to a User or use the senangPay services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending, unsolicited email to third parties;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information;
- Use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere with our website or the senangPay services;
- Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our Internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
- Operating business in managing capital markets and services platforms including digital currency, digital token and cryptocurrency.
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libellous, threatening or harassing to our employees, agents or other Users;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;
- Involved in irregular transactions, excessive chargebacks, non-compliance with any applicable data security standards, as determined by senangPay, Card Associations, the Bank, or an actual or suspected data security standards, or any other circumstances which, in the discretion of senangPay, the Bank and/or Card Associations, may increase the risk exposure of such parties or otherwise present a direct or indirect financial or security risk to such parties;
- Engaged in Non-Shariah Compliant business activities (eg. alcohol, pork, lards and other non-halal products).
- Businesses that expose vulnerabilities leading to an increased high level of risk.
Related Content :
1. senangPay Terms & Conditions
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom