Setting Up : Integration with eCommerce Platform
Getting Started : PrestaShop
A. Important Notes
1. Please take note that this tutorial is for:
- Merchants with PrestaShop site.
2. Before you proceed with the tutorial, please take note of the steps that you will need to complete for the integration:
- Read more about PrestaShop here.
- Installed the site.
- Get your Merchant ID & Secret Key for the integration from senangPay.
- Insert your Merchant ID & Secret Key to your WooCommerce setting in WordPress.
- Finally, test your shopping cart
B. Download the senangPay Plugin
- Please download the plugin from GitHub.
- You can also install the plugin directly from your WordPress admin panel.
C. PrestaShop Configuration
- Download Module: refer B. above
- Open the archive and rename the folder inside from something to senangpay.
- Upload and Install to Prestashop.
- Configure your Environment, Merchant ID & Secret Key.
- Go to Payment > Preferences, & Set senangPay Currency restrictions to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
D. senangPay Configuration
- Log into your senangPay dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Profile, scroll down to Shopping Cart Integration Link section.
- Fill up Return URL with [your shop URL]/module/senangpay/return. Eg:
- Fill up Callback URL with [your shop URL]/module/senangpay/return. Eg:
- Make sure you choose SHA256 for the Hash Type Preference
- Save and done.
E. Testing your integration
Now, this is the last part. You need to test whether your integration is working or not.
1. Go to your Online Cart page.
2. Select any product, and add to cart.
3. Then, proceed to Checkout.
4. You should see that the payment option to pay with senangPay is visible.
5. Congratulations, your Online Business is now on another triumph level!
Please take note that :
- You must make sure that you have installed GiveWP plugin before you install the senangPay plugin, otherwise, your WordPress site will be a blank screen.
- If you want to uninstall your GiveWP plugin, please uninstall the senangPay plugin first, then GiveWP plugin otherwise, your WordPress site will be a blank screen.