Setting Up : Integration with eCommerce Platform
Getting started : Shopify x senangPay
A.Install DOKU Payment
1. Login to your shopify store
2.Click here find out DOKU Payment Apps.
3. Click Add App button to install .
4. You will be redirected to Installation Page in Shopify, review and click Install Apps
5. You will be redirected to the Question Page. As senangPay’s Merchant, please choose senangPay.
6. After you click on senangPay Option, then the Credential Form will be prompted. Insert your senangPay’s credentials.
7. Then click Confirm, you will be redirected to Shopify, and that page will indicated that your store has been connected to DOKU Payment.
8.To activate, click Activate DOKU Payment. You can also tick/untick for test mode and payment channel icons in your store.
9. Now, you’re done ! Your Shopify is ready to process the payment via DOKU !
B. Set up notification URL in senangPay back office
You must set up hash type : SHA256
This notification url in your Back Office for each channel. Setup this :
- Return URL in your configuration : https://api.doku.com/middle/v2/shopify/redirect/senang-pay
- Callback URL in your configuration : https://api.doku.com/middle/v2/shopify/notify/senang-pay
Then, go to Callback Response and choose ‘Ignore the response’