Setting Up : Integration with eCommerce Platform
Getting Started : Easystore
1. If you require a ready shopping cart like Shopify or Ecwid with no hassle of installing and server setup + you don’t want to deal with lazy freelance programmers etc, kindly subscribe to EasyStore and start your business immediately.
2. You can either apply to become an EasyStore member first and then apply to become a senangPay merchant or vice versa.
3. EasyStore is officially a partner with senangPay.
B. Integrate the senangPay account with your EasyStore
1. Go to EasyStore Admin Panel > Settings > Payments > Add payment method
2. Scroll down the list and select senangPay
3. Insert your Merchant ID & Verify Key that senangPay provides to you, select SHA256 for Hash Type Preference > Activate.
4. Log in to your senangPay account and go to your profile settings and insert the Return URL & Callback URL on your senangPay dashboard.
- Return URL: your-domain-name/payments/senangpay/accept
- CallbackURL : your-domain-name/payments/senangpay/notify
If your domain name is iloveeasystore.com , kindly fill in the link as below
- Return URL : https://iloveeasystore.com/payments/senangpay/redirect
- Callback URL : https://iloveeasystore.com/payments/senangpay/notifications
Please take note that :
- If you activated SSL (HTTPS) please make sure that the URL includes https:// when inserting the Return and Callback URL on your senangPay dashboard
C. Multi-currency settings for Stripe via senangPay
1. Enable “Multi-currency Package for Stripe“ in the setting as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Find it by going to EasyStore Admin Panel > Settings > Payments > Add payment method > Select SenangPay
3. Enable it for customer checkout by going to EasyStore Admin Panel > Settings > Payments > Add payment method >Select SenangPay > Scroll down to see Payment settings