Setup and Integration
Split Settlement Manual Integration
If you have developed your own shopping cart and need the split settlement manual integration, here are the details.
The API allows you to split the settlement for the transaction to multiple merchant instead of only 2 when using split settlement product.
A. Information Required
To start, we will need the information as below. These can be retrieved in the senangPay Dashboard.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile
2. Refer the ‘Shopping Cart Integration Link’ section. Get your Merchant ID and Secret Key information.
3. Then you will need to fill in the return URL. This is the URL where senangPay will redirect the buyer to after the payment has been processed. If you have already had set the return URL for your manual integration API, then you can skip this step.
4. Next, you need to fill the Callback URL. The callback URL is used as an alternative notification to the merchant shopping cart in case there is a breakdown in the transaction flow. For more information on Callback URL, read here. If you have already set the Callback URL for your manual integration API, then you can skip this step.
B.What are the parameters to send to senangPay
Below are the details of the elements in the table :
|detail||This is the description that will be displayed when making the payment. The maximum length is 500 characters. Any underscore (_) characters will be converted to space. Example Shopping_cart_id_30. Only A to Z, a to z, 1 to 0, dot, comma, dash and underscores are allowed.|
|amount||The amount to charge the buyer. The format must be in 2 decimal places. Example: 25.50.|
|order_id||This is the id used to identify the shopping cart where senangPay redirects the buyer to after the payment is made. The maximum length is 100 characters. Example: 3432D4. Only A to Z, a to z, 1 to 0 and dash are allowed.|
|hash||The is the data to ensure data integrity has passed from the merchant’s shopping cart to senangPay. Refer to ‘How to generate the secure hash’ section for more info.|
|name||This is the name to populate in the payment form so that customers do not have to key in their names. This is optional and does not have to be a part of the hash. Customer are able to overwrite the value in the payment form.|
|This is the email to populate in the payment form so that customers do not have to key in their emails. This is optional and does not have to be a part of the hash. Customers are able to overwrite the value in the payment form.|
|phone||This is the phone number to populate in the payment form so that customers do not have to key in their phone. This is optional and does not have to be a part of the hash. Customers are able to overwrite the value in payment form.|
|split_settlement||This is a string containing the split settlement information. The string should follow the format below.|
- The split_amount should be the split amount multiplied by a hundred, but is not in percentage.
- Merchants can split the total amount to unlimited merchant accounts, as long as the amount in each merchant account (including the owners’) amount is RM 2 or more.
- The Merchant ID must be in an active senangPay account.
- No space or symbols are allowed.
- In the example above:
- Merchant (transaction owner) will be allocated RM3 from the transaction.
- Merchant 1544436524 will be allocated RM2 from the transaction.
- Merchant 1677765432 will be allocated RM3 from the transaction.
- Merchant 1766653212 will be allocated RM2 from the transaction.
C. How to send the parameters to senangPay
1. The parameters can be sent by either using the GET or POST method.
2. The URL is:
followed by your merchant ID.
D. What Parameters does the shopping cart receive from senangPay
|status_id||This is to indicate the status of the payment. It has only 2 values which is 1 for successful and 0 for failed.|
|order_id||This is the order that is sent to senangPay. This is to identify the shopping cart transaction.|
|msg||This is the message to describe the payment status. The maximum length is 100 characters. Take note that the message may contain underscores. You can replace the underscore as space when displaying the message to your customers. Example: Payment_was_successful.|
|transaction_id||This is the transaction ID used by senangPay. You can use this ID to track the transaction in senangPay. The maximum length is 100 characters. Example 14363538840|
|hash||This is the data to ensure the data integrity has passed from senangPay to the merchant’s shopping cart. Refer to the section ‘How to verify if the secure hash is correct’ for more info.|
E. How does senangPay send the parameters to merchant’s shopping cart?
1. The parameters will be sent using the GET method.
2. The parameters are sent to the URL as configured in the return URL. Refer to the ‘Info required’ section.
F. How to generate the secure hash
1. The secure hash is generated by using HMAC hashing algorithm with SHA256 or md5 on a string consisting of (according to sequence):
2. So, the string to be hashed is:
$str = 53-784Shopping_cart_id_5610.00561544436524:200|1677765432:300|1766653212:200
which will generate the hash value of :
md5($str) => 0284ce49406276a9e85dad1e820fb24c
hash_hmac(‘SHA256′, $str, ’53-784’) => 6058877a0405e9fa94d89a5568566462840e64781d9518d75c21570caa156bc2
3. For your reference, please refer to this sample code
G. How to verify if the secure hash is correct
1. Merchants will need to generate the secure hash and compare it to the secure hash that was received from senangPay.
2. For example if the parameters received from senangPay are as below:
3. The string to be hashed is :
which will generate the hash value of :
4. Now you need to compare the hash value that you have generated with the hash value sent from senangPay. If the value does not match then the data may have been tampered with.
H. Can I just add the Split Settlement parameter in my existing manual integration API setup?
Yes. You can enable split settlement by adding the split_settlement parameter, and include the parameter in your hash.
I. Download sample code
For your reference, please refer to this sample code. Kindly download from here.