Suspension & Termination
Suspension takes place after your subscription has expired and you did not make any payment to renew your subscription.
B. What happens after suspension?
You can still continue to use our service to accept payments from your customers but we will not process your settlement.
C. How do I renew my subscription?
Please refer here.
D. Suspension Reminder
1. You will receive an email notification, as below, 15 days after the due date of your subscription charge.
2. The email will state the date in which your account will be terminated.
3. You must make the payment before the stipulated date to avoid termination.
4. In your senangPay Dashboard you can refer to Menu> Settings > Subscription , refer to ‘Valid Until’ for the date of your termination (for suspended merchant only).
5. For active merchants the ‘Valid Until’ refers to the date when you subscription expires.
Your account will be terminated 30 days from the date of the suspension reminder sent to your dashboard. Upon termination you will receive an email notification as below.
F. What happens after termination
1. You will not be able to use our service.
2. The remaining settlement will be forfeited.
3. If you would like to use our service again, please register for a new account.
4. We will process your remaining settlement to your new senangPay account.
5. Please refer here for more information regarding on the terms of settlement payment.
To easily understand the suspension and termination process, you can refer to the timeline as below.
1. Expiry of your subscription – day 0
2. Due date of the subscription charge and suspension – day 7
3. Suspension reminder – day 22 (15 days after suspension)
4. Termination – day 52 (30 days after suspension reminder)