Please take note that this tutorial is for:
a. Merchant with Joomla site.
b. Merchant with HikaShop Plugin already installed within the Joomla site.
Before you proceed with the tutorial, please take note of the steps that you will need to complete for the integration:
a. Read the installation detail here.
b. Install the plugin to Joomla.
c. Get your Merchant ID & Secret Key for the integration from senangPay Dashboard.
d. Insert your Merchant ID & Secret Key to your HikaShop setting in Joomla.
e. Finally, test your shopping cart.
Download the senangPay Plugin
2. The files name is senangpay-payment-gateway-for-hikashop.
3. Install the Plugin in your Joomla under the menu Extension->Manage->Install
4. Upload the zipped plugin file
senangPay Shopping Cart Integration Link
Next, you need to get your merchant ID and Secret Key.
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the “Shopping Cart Integration Link” section.
4. Copy the “Merchant ID” number and the “Secret Key” number.
5. Then you will need to fill in the return URL. This is the URL where senangPay will redirect the buyer after the payment has been processed. The URL can be any of your site’s URL:
For example http://your_domain.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=senangpay&tmpl=component to redirect the customer to “thank you” page after payment.
6. Please set the callback URL the same as your return URL such as http://your_domain.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=senangpay&tmpl=component
7. Please set the Callback Response to “Ignore the response”.
Now, this is the almost last part. You need to setup your Hikashop setting.
1. Login to your Joomla site.
2. Go to the HikaShop Plugin Setting. Click System > Payment Methods.
3. Click the ‘New’ button
4. Under the section ‘GENERIC CONFIGURATION’ toggle Published to ‘YES’
4. Under section ‘SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION’ fill in the Secret Key and Merchant ID. Choose Mode ‘Production’ if you are using Real senangPay Account or choose ‘use Sandbox’ if you are using senangPay sandbox Account.
5. Click the ‘Save & Close’ Button.
6. To have senangPay logo at the checkout page, follow the step below:
- Upload **logo-senangpay.png** file to **/media/com_hikashop/images/payment/**
- Set it at Generic Configuration
Testing your integration
Now, this is the last part. You need to test your integration whether it is working or not.
1. Go to your Online Cart page.
2. Select any product, and add to cart.
3. Then, proceed to Checkout.
4. You should see the payment option to pay with senangPay is visible.
5. Congratulations, your Online Business is now on another triumph level!
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom