What is e-Wallet feature available in senangPay?
As a merchant
You can accept more payments easily from customer.
As a customer
You can have e-wallet option to make payment.
The transaction rate charged for e-wallet payment is 1.5% or a minimum of RM 0.65 (whichever is higher).
1. The settlement from an e-wallet transaction will be processed as per usual. Click here for settlement schedule.
2. You can view all transaction detail for e-wallet via your dashboard. Go to Menu > Transaction > List
3. You can see the transaction details made via e-wallet.
Is there any integration needed ?
No integration, integration updates or activation is needed.
Does e-Wallet feature comes by default ?
Yes. This feature is automatically available to all Advanced and Special merchants.
I do not want to accept payments via e-wallet
You may disable the e-wallet option in your dashboard if you wish to not accept e-wallet payments. Refer below for steps on how to disable e-wallet payment.
1. Go to Menu > Setting > Profile
2. Refer to Other Setting > Payment Option Availability
3. Drag to sort your payment option accordingly.
- Merchants who use the Priority Payment feature, are unlikely to see e-wallet payments on their payment form. To enable e-wallet payment, refer below.
How to enable e-wallet in your payment form ?
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile
3. Refer the “Payment Option Availability.”
4. Drag the e-wallet options accordingly.
5. Scroll down the page and click “Save.”
6. Now, you need to double check the effect on the changes. Go to your any Payment Form and open it. You should see the options of the payment is based on your setting. For example, below is a screenshot for the selected payment options for ‘Boost’ e-wallet.
What can I do as senangPay merchant ?
You can simply share / announce this feature in your social media .
How this feature can help me ?
1. You have more channels in receiving payment to help make it easier and more convenient for you.
2. Safe for merchants and customers.