What is Recurring Subscription?
Recurring subscription is where subscribers are charged one same amount based on selected payment time frequency, on a preferred billing date. Let say your item price is RM5000 monthly, you can set this amount to be charged every month.
Adding Product for Recurring Subscription
Now, here are the steps on how to setup the product for recurring subscription. Basically you must create the Product first. Once the Product in the list, you may proceed on setting up the recurring payment for selected product.
1. Go to “Product” click “Create New.”
2. You will see 3 sections there. On the top section, insert all related information about your product.
3. Second section is the “Payment Frequency Setting”. Choose “Recurring Subscription”.
4. Choose the preferred details for recurring subscription payment option. “Payment Frequency” options are Monthly, Yearly, Quarterly and Biannually.
5. Next, choose “Billing Day” for the product.
6. Next, click on “Do not display address or item is self pickup”.
7. Finally, click “Create Product” when your product is ready to enter the system.
How to stop Recurring Subscription
For the time being, the process to stop Recurring Subscription must be done manually between the merchant and the customer. Below are the step to be consider.
1) Subscribers / customers inform the merchant for stop recurring.
2) Subscribers / customers provide related information to merchant.
3) Merchant will set a recurring payment subscriber to inactive.
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom