What is Recurring Instalment?
Recurring instalment is where big amount payment, divided into smaller payable amounts. Let say your item price is RM7,000, you can divide this into a 7 time smaller payment which is RM1000. You can set the payment frequency time and the repetition value accordingly.
Adding Product for Recurring Instalment
Now, here are the steps on how to setup the product for recurring subscription. Basically you must create the Product first. Once the Product in the list, you may proceed on setting up the recurring payment for selected product.
2. You will see 3 sections there. On the top section, insert all related information about your product.
3. Second section is the “Payment Frequency Setting”. Choose “Recurring Instalment”.
4. Choose the preferred details for recurring subscription payment option. “Payment Frequency” options are Monthly, Yearly, Quarterly and Biannually.
5. Next, choose “Repetition” for the product payment.
6. Next, click on “Do not display address or item is self pickup”.
7. Finally, click “Create Product” when your product is ready to enter the system.
How to stop Recurring Instalment
For the time being, the process to stop Recurring Instalment must be done manually between the merchant and the customer. Below are the step to be consider.
1) Subscribers / customers inform the merchant for stop recurring.
2) Subscribers / customers provide related information to merchant.
3) Merchant will set a recurring payment subscriber to inactive.
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom