Please read the terms for settlement to ensure you get paid
There a few terms and condition that merchant need to be aware when it comes to settlement of merchant’s money from senangPay
1. Merchant’s account must be active. Meaning, if the account is inactive due to no subscription payment made, there will be no settlement from senangPay. You cannot received your payment from senangPay until your subscription fees is settled.
2. The minimum settlement amount is RM100. Meaning, if the amount is less than RM100, senangPay will not transfer the money to you.
3. To proceed with settlement, merchant need to provide document identification to senangPay for verification and subject to approval.
4. Merchant must provide valid account name and number from a local bank to senangPay via the dashboard.
5. We may request for proof of delivery for selected transaction to proceed with the settlement.
6. Suspicious transaction is subjected for verification from issuing bank and our payment schedule cycle will not applicable for this type of transaction.
7. Settlement to merchants with wrong account numbers will be made on the next settlement cycle after the merchant entered their correct account number. The merchant will then be charged a one-time processing fee of RM12.75.
Related Content :
1. How to make payment to continue subscription
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom