Please take note that this tutorial is for:
a. Merchant with WordPress site.
b. Merchant with WooCommerce Plugin already installed with the WordPress site.
Before you proceed with the tutorial, please take note of the steps that you will need to complete for the integration:
a. Read the installation detail here.
b. Install the plugin to WordPress.
c. Get your Merchant ID & Secret Key for the integration from senangPay Dashboard.
d. Insert your Merchant ID & Secret Key to your WooCommerce setting in WordPress.
e. Finally, test your shopping cart.
Download the senangPay Plugin
1. Please download the plugin from the WordPress site.
2. You can also install the plugin directly from your WordPress admin panel.
3. The files name is senangpay-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce.Download Now
senangPay Shopping Cart Integration Link
Next, you need to get your merchant ID and Secret Key.
1. Login to your senangPay Dashboard.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Profile.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the “Shopping Cart Integration Link” section.
4. Copy the “Merchant ID” number and the “Secret Key” number.
5. Then you will need to fill in the return URL. This is the URL where senangPay will redirect the buyer after the payment has been processed. The URL can be any of your site’s URL:
For example http://your_domain.com/checkout/ to redirect the customer to “my account” page after payment.
6. Please set the callback URL the same as your return URL such as http://your_domain.com/checkout/
7. Please set the Callback Response to “Ignore the response”.
Now, this is the almost last part. You need to setup your WooCommerce setting.
1. Login to your WordPress site.
2. Go to the WooCommerce Plugin Setting. Click Menu > WooCommerce > Settings.
3. Click on the “Checkout” tab, and click on the sub tab “senangPay.”
4. You should see a setting page as displayed below.
5. To enable senangPay Payment Gateway, tick on the checkbox.
6. Insert any preferred title on the title field.
7. Insert any preferred description on the description field.
8. Insert your “Secret Key” that you copied from your senangPay Dashboard.
9. Insert your “Merchant ID” that you copied form your senangPay Dashboard.
10. Next, click “Save Changes.”
Testing your integration
Now, this is the last part. You need to test your integration whether it is working or not.
1. Go to your Online Cart page.
2. Select any product, and add to cart.
3. Then, proceed to Checkout.
4. You should see the payment option to pay with senangPay is visible.
5. Congratulations, your Online Business is now on another triumph level!
1. You must make sure that you have installed WooCommerce plugin before you install the senangPay plugin, otherwise, your WordPress site will be a blank screen.
2. If you want to uninstall your WooCommerce plugin, please uninstall the senangPay plugin first, then WooCommerce plugin otherwise, your WordPress site will be a blank screen.
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom