A Universal Payment Form allows your buyer to independently key in the product and the product price. This is an open payment form, in which the field is universal and open for any value or amount or type of product. By using this form, you maintain only one form, for all of your sales payments.
Setting up the Universal Payment Form
Now, here are the steps on how to setup the Universal Payment Form. First, you need to know where does the Universal Payment Form located.
1. Go to “Setting,” then click “Profile.”
2. Scroll down to the section “Universal Payment Form Link,” you will notice that there is an existing link to your Universal Payment Form.
3. Click on the link to see your Universal Payment Form. The form will appear in your web browser.
1. If your business applies GST, simply click “Yes” on the GST setting, and click “Save.”
2. If you business doesn’t apply GST, simply click “No.”
3. For more information about GST setting with Universal Payment Form, click here.
Display Delivery Address
You can either set the delivery address as active or inactive. This depends on your needs. Let’s say your online business doesn’t require to deliver sold item through postal mail, then set it to inactive.
1. On the same page, same section, scroll down a little bit more.
2. Click “Yes” to display your delivery address in the form.
3. Click “No” to hide your delivery address in the form.
4. Click “Save.”
Payment Form Link
1. To view your payment form, simply click on the link.
Payment Form Button Code
senangPay has made your life easier. Your Universal Payment Form comes with “Pay Button” which you can use in your blog or in your website.
1. In the same page, same section, scroll down a little bit more.
2. You will see a HTML code.
3. Copy this code and embed in any HTML-enabled platform such as Blog, Website, and Email.
4. When your buyer click on this button, it will redirect them to your Universal Payment Form.
By reading this article, you already know:
1. What Universal Payment Form is.
2. Where Universal Payment Form is located.
3. How to use & embed the “Pay with senangPay” button for Universal Payment Form.
4. Set delivery address active / inactive for Universal Payment Form.
1. How to setup merchant business header
2. Receiving payment from Universal Payment Form
3. Use senangPay in Blog / Website
4. Use senangPay in Facebook
5. Use senangPay in Whatsapp
6. Use senangPay in Email
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom