A Unique Payment Form allows you as the business owner to add specific products, and lets you monitor each product transaction separately. This form allows you to set a fix amount for each of your product.
However, unlike the Universal Payment Form, you need to “really” setup your Unique Payment Form to make it happen.
Setting up the Unique Payment Form
1. Go to “Setting,” then click “Profile.”
2. Scroll down to the section “Unique Payment Form.” You will see an instruction there.
Adding Product to the Unique Payment Form
1. Go to “Product” click “Create New.”
2. You will see 2 sections there. On the top section, insert all related information about your product.
3. Next, you need to set your delivery address and the size option if it is related to your business.
Below are the details of the elements in the table :
|Product Name||The name of your product|
|Product Price||The price of your product without GST and without delivery charge|
|Delivery Charge||The charge to deliver your product|
|Apply GST||Set active by clicking the radio button “Yes” if you apply GST in your business|
|Product Description||The information regarding your product|
|Product Code||Your inventory product code|
|Product Image||Upload your product image here|
|Product Info URL||In case you have a product description in your web or blog, you can insert the link here|
Delivery Address Request & Size Option
You can either set the delivery address request active or inactive.
1. In the same page, same section, scroll down a little bit more.
2. Click “Yes” to display your delivery address request in the form. Click “No” to hide your delivery address request in the form.
3. If your business need to have size options, simply tick any related size options. Below is an example of the form if you select the size options. You must select specific size that you want to appear.
Form Link & Button
Now, once your product has been added to the form, you can start using the form to receive payment. To get the link of your form,
1. Go to “Product,” click “List.”
2. You will see a list of products. Click on the product name to see the detailed information about the product.
3. You will see your product info page.
4. Next, refer to the “Product Form Link” section, you will see your Unique Product Form URL.
You can also use the “Pay with senangPay” button in your blog or web.
1. Refer the HTML Code.
2. Copy this code and embed in your blog or website.
3. When your buyer click on this button, they will be redirected to your Unique Payment Form.
Set form active / inactive
You can set your form either active or inactive. This is for your own record for which form you are currently using or not using. By default, all of your Unique Payment Forms are active.
To set the form to be inactive,
1. Scroll down the product info page, click on the “Edit Product.”
2. Refer to the section “Product Form Status.”
3. On the status, click “Inactive.”
Adding notes to form
You can add misc notes to each form if you wish to. These notes are only for your eyes to view.
1. To add notes, click “Edit Product.”
2. Type in your notes.
3. Then, click “Confirm Changes.”
You can send customer’s name, email and phone number to the Unique Payment Form so that your customer doesn’t have to key in their details again. You can send the info below using POST or GET method.
Below are the details of the aforementioned items :
|name||This is the name to populate in the payment form so that customer does not have to key in their name. This is optional and does not have to be part of the hash. Customer is able to overwrite the value in payment form.|
|This is the email to populate in the payment form so that customer does not have to key in their email. This is optional and does not have to be part of the hash. Customer is able to overwrite the value in payment form.|
|phone||This is the phone to populate in the payment form so that customer does not have to key in their phone. This is optional and does not have to be part of the hash. Customer is able to overwrite the value in payment form.|
By reading this article, you already know:
1. What Unique Payment Form is.
2. Where Unique Payment Form is located.
3. How to use & embed the “Pay with senangPay” button for Unique Payment Form.
4. Set delivery address request active / inactive for Unique Payment Form.
5. Adding notes to Unique Payment Form.
Related content :
1. How to setup merchant business header
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom