If your business registered with GST, you can display your GST registration number in your payment form, specifically on the merchant business header.
If you don’t setup your GST registration number, then your business header will be displayed as follows.
Enable GST number in business header
1. To enable the GST number, login to your dashboard.
2. Under the setting menu, click on “Profile”.
3. Under the Personal & Business Particular, fill in the GST number
4. Then, scroll down to the bottom page and click “Save”
5. Go to your universal / unique payment form, you will notice that your business header now are displaying your GST number.
Please take note that :
1. Enabling the GST number in your header will not enable GST calculation in any Universal or Unique Payment Form.
Related content :
1. Login to senangPay
2. How to setup merchant business profile
3. How to enable GST calculation in Universal Payment
4. How to enable GST calculation in Unique Payment Form
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom