By default, the GST column in your Universal Payment form is displayed, either you put your GST number in the business header or not. Nevertheless, the column is inactive which mean there is no GST calculation applied. This is to inform the buyer that their purchase is GST free. Please refer both of the screenshot below for details.
The one with GST registration number in business header displayed the GST column, but inactive. ( No GST calculation reflect)
The one with no GST registration number in business header, also displayed the GST column, but inactive. ( No GST calculation reflect)
Enable GST number in business header
1. To enable the GST number, login to your dashboard.
2. Under the setting menu, click on “Profile”.
3. Scroll down to the “Universal Payment Form Link” section, refer to the GST section. Click “Yes” to enable GST calculation.
4. Then, scroll down to the bottom page and click “Save”
5. Next, go to your Universal Payment Form, you will see the calculation of the GST is applied.
Have more questions? Submit a request by clicking the green help button right side, bottom