You need to activate your GST mode in every of your Unique Payment Form. This is because, some merchant sells both GST and non GST product under one account. Thus, this will give freedom for every merchant to set the GST calculation accordingly based on their product.
Enable GST number in Unique Payment Form
1. By default, the GST calculation mode is inactive.
2. You can set the GST calculation mode active while adding your product, or after adding your product.
3. Below are the screenshot for the Unique Payment Form that GST calculation mode is disable. Please take note that there are write up on the product info telling that the product is GST free.
4. The GST column is displayed, but in active.
5. To set the GST calculation active, go to Product > List
6. Select any of your preferred product. You will notice that the GST is not apply.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click “Edit Product”
8. Next, under the product details, scroll down to the GST section, and click “Yes” to enable GST calculation.
9. Next, scroll down the page and click “Confirm Changes”
10. Now you will see your Unique Product Form is has note on GST calculation.
11. The GST column is now activated.